background

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beach and Gardens

A few months late, but here are some pictures of our last trip to the beach in 2013. It was a windy day and the girls got in the water grudgingly because I told them it might be the last time ever we swam in this part of the ocean! The non-beach pictures are from a Chinese gardens we frequent when we feel like taking pictures in a tranquil setting. It's hard to find an empty plot of grass around here, it seems. The kids don't stop growing! Next week we hit our 3 year mark of living on "the island" with "the others". I can see the growth of 3 years when I see the pictures of D. being only 8 months old and just having started crawling in our hotel rooms. . . Looking forward to what comes next and enjoying this life we have while we have it. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment