| Testing out his bobblehead |
| He looks just like D. in this one |
| "Hello. I'm only 9 days old and I have a roly-poly chin already." |
| My friend, Tracy, makes adorable crocheted hats, and she made him this one. Isn't it awesome?! |
| "Strike! Strike! Strike! Pulitzer and Hearst!" The youngest Newsie - might even be cuter than Christian Bale. :) |
His newborn pictures are absolutely adorable! Did you take them all yourself?? You are so talented!! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteAunt Becky says he's so beautiful. We wish
ReplyDeletewe could see him, but your pictures of him are awesome. We love you all.
Aunt Jo says You do a fantastic job portraying the beauty of your children.
ReplyDeleteAunt Ruth says You guys make the cutest babies. Your photography skills are incredible. Miss you all. We love you.
ReplyDeleteLisa says can you come take pictures of our baby in November? What a sweetheart! Cherish these early moments. Love and miss you!!
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible, sis! I'm so impressed, and wish that I could be there to hold that sweet little nephew of mine. Love you all!
ReplyDelete